Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thank you!

We're now just a little over 24 hours before I begin my journey to Zimbabwe.  Wow.  My first trip just two years ago was the trip of a lifetime.  I can't believe that I'm now preparing to go back. I feel so lucky to have this opportunity again.

I'm amazed to share that I have raised the full amount to make this return trip.  I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has made this trip possible by sponsoring me in this endeavor:

Nancy & Mark Hallenbeck
Orpha Laurie
Jerry Miller
Donna Techau
Sherrie Lowly
Gregory Potts
Jen Landis-Santos
Karen Teigiser
Rick Box
Margaret Ann Crain
Rudi Gross (Jeremy, Jenelle & TJ Gross)
Michael Valdez
Randy Wensil
Ellen Feliciano
Tyler, Eleanor, Greta & Wes Christiansen
David Braden
Janet Ferrone
Holly Gomez
Naomi Guzman
Britta Larson
John & Carol Gross
Ethel Doyle
Ceil Zabielski
Rosa & Gordon Good
First UMC of Arlington Heights
Levon Guzman
Mark & Deb Gross
Anita Wood & the General Board of Higher Education & Ministry of the UMC

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am sincerely in awe of your generosity for without your support I would not be able to make this journey to be in ministry with the staff & clients of Project Tariro. 

You've also allowed me to make a financial contribution to the work of Project Tariro.  And for anyone else who would be able to support the mission & ministry of Project Tariro, you may give through this link and all further donations will be given in your name to the project.

with gratitude & hope,
Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment